Thursday 22 October 2015

Review

I am really happy with final outcome of my project. I did the entire project in a week and four days and stuck to a schedule to make sure I got it done in time. I made sure everything I needed to do has been done in time for being handed in.

I made my Jewel Cover art work using illustrator. I started my cover with taking a simple picture of me walking away from the camera with my hands in my pockets, then uploaded it to illustrator and started to delete the background around me. After I did this I looked on the internet for a corgi, for my companion, and a dark forest to use as my new background. Once I roughly placed them all together I went around them with the pen tool so it would look like a cartoon. When I finished the outline I filled it in with different colors then added extra detail with the pen tool.After I finished my front cover I got a template of a PS3 game case of the internet and put my game in it, and wrote a short paragraph or two of text for the games blurb on the back of the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment